NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 67th Annual General Meeting of the Women’s League of Health and Beauty will be held at 2.00pm on Saturday 4th November 2017, at Wesley Hotel, 81 – 83 Euston Rd, London NW1 2EZ
- To approve the Minutes of the AGM held on 27 November 2016 covering the financial year 2015/16
- To receive and consider the Statement of Accounts to 31 March 2017 and the Reports of the Board of Trustees
- To elect Members to the Board of Trustees
By order of the Board of Trustees.
Note: Any members entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a Proxy to vote in his/her place and such Proxy must also be a member of the organisation
Form for Proxy for the Meeting is available and must be lodged on or before Thursday 2 November 2017. To be sent to Alison Howard, Clerk to the WLHB Trustees, 32 Inkpen Gardens, Lychpit, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG24 8YQ
Standing for election to the Board of Trustees
Lucy Santos is an association manager with over 15 years’ experience of working with small charities and non-profits. In her spare time, she is studying for a PhD focusing on the use of radioactivity in health and beauty in the early twentieth century and blogs about her research on http://www.curie-osities.co.uk
The Women’s League of Health and Beauty is a company limited by guarantee. It is governed in accordance with Charity Commission Guidelines. Charity number 226127. Company registration number 0487405
The objectives of The Women’s League of Health and Beauty are:
- to promote health, physical fitness education and training through the teaching of the Bagot Stack exercise system by means of holding classes and delivering of lectures, events and conferences for the benefit of the general public.
- to recruit and train teachers, trainers and assessors in the Bagot Stack exercise system.
- to provide professional development training and courses for teachers , trainers and assessors of the Bagot Stack exercise system.
From Sept 2016 all paid up Fitness League (now FLexercise) members and teachers automatically have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.