WHY SHOULD I BECOME A
FL EXERCISE TEACHER?
Training to become a Level 3 FLexercise teacher is not only about delivering fun friendly fitness sessions. The course also builds personal confidence to motivate and educate your class members so that they want to keep coming back, week after week!
If you want a flexible, rewarding career with the support of a nationally accredited organisation, then look no further!
OR, TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH OUR EXERCISE ESSENTIALS CPD COURSE.
If your already a Level 2 instructor or equivalent, then this 1 day CPD course is for you! It’s a great opportunity to add an extra dimension to your professional qualifications and teaching skills.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
· Learning to deliver a proven and effective exercise system, inclusive to all
· Adding a new discipline to your portfolio
· Licensed to teach the FLexercise System in a range of professional settings
· Private FB group for exchanging music and class work ideas
· National and local CPD training opportunities
· Endorsed by EMD UK and supported by a ‘open bursary’ from EMD UK subject to T+C’s
· This is a great stepping stone towards the nationally accredited Level 3 FLexercise qualification
LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON
OUR SUCCESSFUL TEACHERS
I have been teaching for 16 years, take 4 classes a week and absolutely love it. The beneficial physical and mental effects of our exercise system, the comradeship amongst the teachers and the supportive and friendly class environment are second to none.
PAM FROM DERBY
Such a brilliant New Teachers Course. It was great to meet up with newly qualified friends. A great learning environment and we had loads of fun. Can’t wait for next year.
NEW TEACHERS AT THE ANNUAL NEW TEACHERS CONFERENCE